9 Stage of Filtration Stages
- Pre Filter :Removes relatively large particles of dust, sand from water to prevent chocking of the filters in the RO system.
- Activated Carbon Filter :The inline carbon filters removes chlorine content and organic from water. It alsoenhances the taste, odour and colour of water.
- Micron Filtration: :The micron filter removes all the particles till 5 micron size such as dust, sand, large colloids and turbidity.
- Reverse Osmosis :A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane removes the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: Arsenic, lead, Calcium, Magnesium, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite and nitrates
- Booster Pump:Booster pump increase the flow and pressure of water which is a requirement for operation of RO membrane
- Ultrafiltration Membrane: The hollow fibre UF membrane removes colloidal particles, Baceria and Viruses thus making water Ultra pure.
- Alkabeds :The Alkaline module enriches the alkaline mineral content in water which makes the pH on water ranging 8.5-9 thus making the water healthy along with being pure.
- pH and TDS controller :The valve regulates the pH and TDS levels of water to keep the parameters at optimum levels.
Installation, Warranty & After-Sales Service
- Installation shall be done free of cost at customer's premises
Product warranty shall be effective from the date of installation. Warranty coverage period for different parts shall be as under:
All Electricals and Mechanical parts - 1 Year Consumables like RO Membrane & UF Membrane - 1 Year Consumables like Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter & Post Carbon Filter - 6 Months
- After-Sales service shall be provided at customer's premises on demand basis
At Bepure, we ensure that every day we come up with ideas to make your life a little more pure. One distinct advantage which sets Be Pure Alkaline RO purifiers apart from other RO purifiers is its ability to retain essential minerals in purifier water. Conventional RO water purifiers while removing dissolved impurities also remove natural minerals that are essential for a healthy life thus rendering purified water tasteless and inadequate for drinking.
Sai treat, the parent organisation of Be pure is in the water purification segment since 1989 and has the world class infrastructure, technology and expertise. Be Pure has been carved out to specifically cater to the Residential Purification segment. Its products are technologically advanced and certified. We have an extensive service network to reach out to you in a single call.