Technology :Diatom Filter with Ceramic and Activated Carbon Filter
Purification Capacity :Upto 30 lit/day
Dimensions (LxWxH) in inch :10 x 5 x 10
Cartridge Purification Life :Upto 2000 liters
Storage Capacity :3.5 liters
Weight :1.2 kg
Maximum Operating TDS :500ppm
Usage :Turns the tap water or purified RO / UV water into healthy, antioxident alkaline water with pH 8 - 8.5 and negative ORP
2 Stage of Filtration Stages
- Sediment Filter : It is effective in smaller particles including dirt, rust and sand particles
- Activated Carbon Filter : It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odour, and colour.
Installation, Warranty & After-Sales Service
- Installation shall be done free of cost at customer's premises
- Product warranty shall be effective from the date of installation. Warranty coverage period for different parts shall be as under:
- After-Sales service shall be provided at customer's premises on demand basis
All Electricals and Mechanical parts - 1 Year Consumables like RO Membrane & UF Membrane - 1 Year Consumables like Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter & Post Carbon Filter - 6 Months
Why Bepure ?
At Bepure, we ensure that every day we come up with ideas to make your life a little more pure. One distinct advantage which sets Be Pure Alkaline RO purifiers apart from other RO purifiers is its ability to retain essential minerals in purifier water. Conventional RO water purifiers while removing dissolved impurities also remove natural minerals that are essential for a healthy life thus rendering purified water tasteless and inadequate for drinking.
Sai treat, the parent organisation of Be pure is in the water purification segment since 1989 and has the world class infrastructure, technology and expertise. Be Pure has been carved out to specifically cater to the Residential Purification segment. Its products are technologically advanced and certified. We have an extensive service network to reach out to you in a single call.