Cooler 40 With RO
Technology :Stainless Steel Cooler With RO Purifier
Cooling Capacity :20 Litres Per Hour
Purifying Capacity :15 Litres Per Hour
Stages :4 Stages
Dimensions (LxWxH) in inch :16 x 16 x 50
Storage Capacity :40 Litres Cold Storage
Inlet water pressure/temp (Min) :0.3 kg/cm2 at 10 deg cel.
Inlet water pressure/temp (Max) :3.5 kg/cm2 at 10 deg cel.
Power :200 Watts
Current :1.2 Amps
4 Stage of Filtration Stages
- Sediment Filter : It is effective in smaller particles including dirt, rust and sand particles
- Activated Carbon Filter : It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odour, and colour.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane : A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane removes the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: Arsenic, lead, Calcium, Magnesium, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite and nitrates
- Post Carbon filter :This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water.
Installation, Warranty & After-Sales Service
- Installation shall be done free of cost at customer's premises
- Product warranty shall be effective from the date of installation. Warranty coverage period for different parts shall be as under:
- After-Sales service shall be provided at customer's premises on demand basis
All Electricals and Mechanical parts - 1 Year Consumables like RO Membrane & UF Membrane - 1 Year Consumables like Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter & Post Carbon Filter - 6 Months
Why Bepure ?
At Bepure, we ensure that every day we come up with ideas to make your life a little more pure. One distinct advantage which sets Be Pure Alkaline RO purifiers apart from other RO purifiers is its ability to retain essential minerals in purifier water. Conventional RO water purifiers while removing dissolved impurities also remove natural minerals that are essential for a healthy life thus rendering purified water tasteless and inadequate for drinking.
Sai treat, the parent organisation of Be pure is in the water purification segment since 1989 and has the world class infrastructure, technology and expertise. Be Pure has been carved out to specifically cater to the Residential Purification segment. Its products are technologically advanced and certified. We have an extensive service network to reach out to you in a single call.